Fascias and Soffits Wakefield
The team at FSG Solutions are Fascia, Soffit and Roofline Specialists in Wakefield. We are always happy to lend a hand!
FSG Home Improvements specialise in the complete replacement of fascias, soffits, gutters and cladding in Wakefield. We are a family run business offering quality fascias and soffits at the best possible prices. Deal direct with experienced fitters when collecting quotes and not sales people. We guarantee to beat any genuine like for like fascia quotes in Wakefield.
Mirfield, Batley, Birstall, Castleford, Pontefract, Dewsbury, Normanton, Hemsworth, South Kirby, Tingley, Altofts, Horbury, Ossett, Ackworth and Heckmondwike are some of the locations we service within the WF postcode area.
PAY NO DEPOSIT! As Wakefield Roofline specialists we don’t take a single penny from our customers until the job has been fully completed, to their satisfaction.
We offer a complete range of Eurocell and Swish UPVC (PVCu) fascia boards to bring a quality finish to your home. Our high-performance fascia boards come in a wide range of colours and woodgrain finishes to suit your home.
If you are a home owner or a landlord looking to improve your fascias to enhance your home, we offer a complete range of high quality, high specification UPVC fascias designed for long-life durability, low-maintenance and beautiful aesthetics.
Fascias and Soffits Wakefield - Installation Guide
- Access equipment erected, providing a safe working environment for your Wakefield Fascia Installation
- Remove existing fascias, soffits, guttering and down pipes
- Push back first row of tiles and cut back any rotten felts ends
- Check and treat any rotten rafter ends
- Install 18mm fascia and 9mm sofifit boards
- Install pvc felts trays
- Over fascias vent system fitted
- If required, bird guard added to roofline
- Guttering and down pipes installed
- Water Check
- Tidy up and remove waste
- Access equipment removed
Our Roofline Products Guarantee The Following:
• They will not rot, crack, peel or flake
• They offer the best weathering performance in the industry
• The fascias will resist bacterial and fungal growth
• They will not discolour over time
• We have all the profiles available including Ogee, Square and Bullnose
• All internal and external joints are purpose made for each system
• Fascia Boards – Protect the rafters from the Wakefield weather by sealing them in to prevent rotting.
• Soffit Boards – Installed on the underside of the roof and protects the feet of the rafters from rotting due to weather damage.
• Birdcomb – Installed to prevent birds being able to nest in your roof space.
• Ventilation – Roof spaces and timbers need to breathe to stop moisture build-up.
• Downpipes – Take the rain water away from the gutters and deliver it to the drainage.
• 18mm thick UPVC Fascia boards
• Direct attachment to rafters
• Widths between 150mm and 450mm
• Up to 5m in length per board (eliminating joins)
• Colour matched fixings and corner mouldings
• Fire rated to BS476 Part 7: 1997 Class 1
• Up to 20 year guarantee against discolouration, warping and cracking
Other Services Provided by FSG Home Improvements:
• Windows – Leading double glazed window installations
• Doors – Composite and bi-fold doors that add style to your home
• Conservatories – A comprehensive conservatory solution, available in six unique styles
• Cladding – Add or replace the cladding on your home or business premise
• Garage Doors – Manual and remotely operated garage doors suitable for all applications